Kidder Twp., PA – Branden David Lampman Killed in I-476 CrashPa Accident News
Kidder Twp., PA (November 5, 2023) – A fatal crash reported in Carbon County claimed one man’s life. The accident occurred on November 3.
Reports provided by the Pennsylvania State Police show that 36-year-old Branden David Lampman was traveling on the Northeast extension of Interstate 476 when his vehicle was struck in the rear end by a second vehicle just after 1:00 p.m.
The impact of the crash caused Lampman’s vehicle to fold. Who suffered severe injuries as a result of the crash. Authorities arrived at the scene and pronounced the man deceased. He was from Harrison Valley in Potter County.
No other injuries were reported as a result of this collision.
At this time, the state police are investigating.
Our condolences are with the family of Branden David Lampman at this time
Fatal Car Accidents in Pennsylvania
Car accidents remain a leading cause of fatalities in Pennsylvania, with CDC data revealing that over 40,000 Americans lose their lives annually in such incidents. These tragic events can transpire on a wide range of road types, spanning from tranquil suburban streets to bustling interstate highways.
Unfortunately, any type of accident can have severe consequences. The state regularly records various types of fatal accidents, including those involving:
- Impaired drivers under the influence of marijuana, prescription medication, or other substances.
- Accidents attributed to text messaging and other forms of distracted driving.
- Drunk driving-related incidents.
- Fatal hit-and-run accidents.
- Intersection accidents resulting in fatalities.
- Accidents within parking garages and parking lots resulting in fatalities.
- Rear-end collisions with lethal outcomes.
- Side-impact collisions, also known as “T-bone” accidents.
- Accidents occurring during lane changes.
- Motorcycle crashes resulting in fatalities.
- Taxi accidents leading to fatalities.
- Fatal truck accidents.
- Head-on collisions with tragic consequences.
- Accidents on highways that prove fatal.
- Fatal incidents during left turns.
- Sideswipe accidents causing fatalities.
If you have lost a loved one as a result of the fatal accident, you may have some legal options available to help you move forward. Seeking legal representation from a wrongful death lawyer in Kidder Twp. can make a big difference. Your attorney will be able to build a case on your behalf and fight for fair compensation.
Losing a loved one in a car accident can be devastating and overwhelming, but at Edelstein Martin & Nelson, we are here to help you through this difficult time. Our team is dedicated to providing top-notch legal services and fighting for your rights. We understand the pain and challenges you may face, which is why our passion for seeking justice drives us every day. Trust us to handle your case with compassion and determination as we work tirelessly to help you receive fair compensation and begin the journey toward healing. Contact our Pennsylvania personal injury law firm today at (215) 731-9900 for a consultation. At Edelstein Martin & Nelson, our clients’ well-being always comes first.