2 Juveniles Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash in Cass Township

                By on September 20th, 2017 in Accident News

Katherine Davis Killed in Two-Vehicle Collision on Freeport Road
September 20, 2017
Woman Injured in SUV–Tow Truck Crash in Millcreek Township
September 20, 2017

2 Sustain Minor Injuries in Cass Township Tractor-Trailer Crash

Cass Township Tractor-Trailer Crash

2 Juveniles Injured in Two-Vehicle Crash in Cass Township

Cass Township, Pennsylvania (August 20, 2017) – Two juveniles sustained minor injuries after two cars collided in Schuylkill County on Friday, according to Troopers.
The incident took place at about 8:16 p.m. September 15, on Interstate 81 in Cass Township.
According to state police, William G. Babcock Sr., from Forestville, Connecticut, was driving a 1998 Plymouth Voyager northbound in the right lane while Robert M. Tyriw, 47, from Hop Bottom, Susquehanna County, was traveling north on the Highridge on-ramp to I-81 in a 2009 Volvo tractor with trailer.
Babcock suddenly veered from the right lane onto the on-ramp directly into the path of Tyriw. Tyriw could not avoid the collision with the front of the tractor hitting the back of the Voyager.
Troopers mentioned that two male children of 11 and 14, suffered minor injuries but did not need treatment. Tyriw, Babcock and two other passengers were not injured.
The two vehicles were driven from the crash site.
Babcock was cited for the incident.
In case you are a victim of an accident that took place because of the negligence of another person, it is advisable to forward your case to court. It is in the court where an injury lawyer can aid in defending your rights and guide you through the challenges that come along with cases of misconduct. It is a personal injury attorney that will easily pursue the best financial compensation for your injuries. At Edelstein Martin & Nelson – Personal Injury Lawyers Philadelphia, we have been pursuing injuries for our clients for forty years now. Call us today for help with personal injury cases at (888)-208-1810.